Home ProductsBook Binding Board

0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp

Certification
Good quality Offset Printing Paper for sales
Good quality Offset Printing Paper for sales
Customer Reviews
white kraft paper ! Awesome product, fast shipping, great price....As described, no problems! Thanks

—— Stephen Smith

I bought c1s paper , great product and nice sales . especially for package .

—— Zoran Bozic

BMPAPER has good services by offering good quality bond paper and in-time online services. You can always get in touch with them anytime.

—— Hassane Alkara

I'm Online Chat Now

0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp

China 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp supplier
0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp supplier 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp supplier 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp supplier 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp supplier

Large Image :  0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: BM paper
Certification: ISO9001,14001,FDA,SGS ETC.
Model Number: Two Sides Black Board 02

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Standard size 1 ton, Other Size 5 tons
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Roll, sheets
Delivery Time: 5-15 work days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 500000 tons per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: Two Sides Black Board Thickness: 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm
Regular Size: 787 * 1092mm, 889 * 1194mm Grade: Grade AA, Grade A
Material: Recycled Pulp Or Virgin Wood Pulp Color: Two Sides Black

 

    0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp

 

 

  € € € Two Sides Black Board → Usages  


 

For two sides black black board, we usually use them to make different boxes. The color is uniform, and 

 

seems very comfortable. Final products are also great.

 

0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp

 

 

  € € € Two Sides Black Board → Features  


 

 ♦ The thick is various, like 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm and more.
 ♦ The black color is very uniform. 
 ♦ The material is recycled pulp or virgin wood pulp.
 ♦ Two sides are all black.
 ♦ High stiffiness, not easy to be folded.

 

 

  € € € Two Sides Black Board → Details  


 

Product  0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp
Other name  Book binding paper / Hard Paperboard
Thickness  0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm even more
Color  Two Sides Black
Material  Recycled pulp or virgin wood pulp
Usages  Boxes; book covers, etc
Grade  Grade AA, Grade A
Packing  Roll, sheets


0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp

 

 

  € € € Two Sides Black Board → Business Terms  


 

► Trade terms: EXW, FOB, CIF.

► Payment terms: T/T, Western Union, Money Gram.

► Delivery date: 5-15 work days
 
► Loading port: Guangzhou
 
► Deliver ways: By sea, air, train

► Sample: Free
 
 

  € € € Two Sides Black Board → FAQ  


 

1. Are you a paper manufacturer ?


    Yes, we are a paper manufactures with about 15 years experience.

 

2. Can you use our special logo?


    Yes, we can, but you should offer the logo to us.

 

3. How about your MOQ?

 

    Standard size 1 ton, Other Size 5 tons

 

4. How to deliver the samples?

 

    By using international courier, like DHL, UPS...

 

5. Besides the thick metioned in the title, do you have other thickness?

 

   Of course, you can contact us, tell me your paper types, size, thickness, quantity.

 

6. How long you will finish the production?

 

    About 5-15 work days, the time will not too long.

 

7. What is your payment terms?

 

    Usually in T/T. 30% for deposit, the the rest of 70% balance should be paied before loading.

 

8 What is the two sides black board material?

 

   Recycled pulp or virgin wood pulp.

 

 

  € € € Two Sides Black Board → Details Show  


 

0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5mm Two Sides Black Board / Hard Paperboard Recycled Pulp
 

Contact Details
GUANGZHOU BMPAPER CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Ms. Nicole

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)